The bespoke solution for everyone – our three proven models
When you choose the KaVo Primus 1058, you know what you want. A treatment centre has to work flawlessly, be reliable and produce convincing results. The KaVo Primus 1058 offers a well-thought-out dentist element, easy-to-use assistant element, automated hygiene system, ergonomic features for the dentist, assistant and patient, and a host of other specialised functions. The three models allow you to choose the right one for your dental practice and treatment philosophy.
THE TABLE VERSION
With the compact dentist element you can move more freely for perfect, ergonomic work in every treatment position.
THE SWING ARM VERSION
The handpiece instrument lies perfectly balanced in one‘s hand and the special tubing guidance system as well as the enclosed housing achieves simple, effective and hygienic infection-control.
THE CART VERSION
Enjoy the intuitive operation also with the cart version. Take advantage of the additional mobility of the dentist element and place it directly at your side if needed.
An investment in the future. The proportion of elderly patients is increasing from year to year because people are keeping their teeth longer nowadays. For elderly and less ambulant patients in particular, getting on and off the treatment chair represents more of a challenge.
AVAILABLE AS SWING ARM, TABLE OR CART SYSTEMS
- Contoured, orthopaedic and ergonomic
- Space-saving. Patient can be consulted whilst sitting and be treated lying down
- Synchronous movement of backrest and lower-leg support
- The chair moves smoothly and quietly thanks to its "softstart" and "softstop" functions; there's no juddering or jerking to a stop
- Compact design due in part to its steel support base
- Large armrest, can be swung away to the right