X-Mind Pano D Plus
Digital Panoramic System
- Performs Standard Panoramic, Paediatric Panoramic, Sectional Panoramic, TMJ and Sinus examinations.
- Provides a 50% wider anterior layer thickness.
- The KV is set automatically by the automatic exposure setting based on the patients head width.
- The open construction of the lower column allows easy access for wheelchair patients.
- Red positioning lights make it easier to position the patient.
- 4 point patient holding system holds the patients head in position using motorised automatic collimators - simply by choosing the imaging mode from the user interface.
- Optional digital cepthalometric attachment available.