CBCT Imaging System
The GXCB-500 uses Cone Beam 3-D imaging technology to give incredibly accurate, 3-D anatomical imagery.
- Rapid 8.9 second scan time.
- Full 3-D reconstruction in less than 20 seconds.
- Distortion-free images reveal critical anatomical details.
- Considerable radiation reductions in comparison to traditional CT scans.
- Transition quickly from 3-D to 2-D panoramic with a mouse click - no need to switch sensors.
- 360° 3-D Scans capture oral and maxillofacial features.
- Standard "Jaw" Scan, 8cm diameter x 8cm height: Supports implant planning, endodontics, and surgeries.
- Extended Diameter Scan, 14cm diameter x 8cm height: provides the ability to capture the condyles and assists with TMJ evaluation and airway analysis.
- DICOM 3 compatible images easily exported to other applications.
- Comprehensive, on-site training included.
- i-CATVision™ software included.
- Compact footprint and overall design - fits in the equivalent space of a traditional pan unit.