Digital Panoramic System
The Cranex-3D offers the dentist high performance with a versatile
range of imaging programs along with superior image quality for a
better diagnostics. The highly flexible unit can be purchased as a
digital panoramic unit that is fully upgradeable with 3D option, Ceph
option and also has One or Dual sensor options. Dental
practitioners may prefer a Midi FOV, which is also available.
- The flat-panel sensor offers superior image quality due to its large dynamic range, better contrast, lack of image distortion and true diagnostic value in traditional panoramic and advanced 3D imaging.
- Combines low dose, fast imaging, high diagnostic accuracy and excellent signal-to-noise ratio.
- 3D imaging shows detailed anatomical structures with 3-D reconstructions and cross-sectional views. Cranex-3D panoramic imaging brings a full range of applications for general dental diagnostics with correct imaging geometry and a versatile range of panoramic programs.
- Dedicated panoramic CMOS sensor enabling full panoramic image size and geometry in each panoramic program.
- The cephalometric imaging offers programs for orthodontic treatment planning and oral surgery, and has a dedicated CMOS sensor for projection images.
- ClearTouch control for simple operation.
- Gives accurate information regarding bone structures, fractures, impacted teeth, third molars, TMJ and abnormal anatomy - ideal for implant planning and minor surgical procedures.
- Two selectable fields of view and two resolution selections, combining diagnostic accuracy, fast imaging and low dose.
- Rigid 4-point positioning system allows for easy adjustment and the self-locking temple supports ensure stable and accurate patient positioning in a standing or sitting position.
- Complete with imaging software package.